Use autopilot to get amazing cinematic shots with ease! You will learn to master the Litchi App in this course
Sales Page: Click Here
Download Size: 1.4GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
“Definitely a Game Changer
If you are a new drone pilot, this is an excellent course that will teach you ,with clarity, the proper ways to set up your aerial shots. Procedures are clearly spelled out and easy to understand and follow. Thanks!”
“Great course – immediate results that show-up!
Clearly explain how to turn your Litchi and Phantom to a high quality video shooting footage.”
This course will teach you how to use the Litchi app to shoot pro cinematic footage with the help of autopilot on your DJI Phantom 3 quadcopter. Up until now you would need a 2 person rig (camera man and pilot) to do these shots flawlessly such as the Inspire 1 or the S1000.
I will teach you how to set up and execute the following 6 killer shots:
– the Flyby
– the POI (Point of interest) Flyby
– the advanced POI Flyby
– the Orbit
– the Forwards Reveal
– the Backwards Reveal
– 7th bonus material shot: the Corkscrew
We will go in depth into the Litchi Hub, how to Frame a subject and the Litchi app and camera settings with emphasis on aerial videography Golden Rules.
You will be able to apply these shots to almost any situation and your ability to shoot awesome cineamtic footage will skyrocket after this course.
You will also have a thorough understanding of the Phantom camera and be able to choose the settings that deliver the best results (Android app only). From now on videography on a drone will be professional, smooth and cinematic.
What are the requirements?
- Must be able to fly a Phantom
- Must have read the Phantom manual
- Must know the rules and regulations
- Must know how to properly calibrate a Phantom
- Must be able to measure height of obstacles in area to ensure that you set your missions above obstacle height
- Must have the Litchi app (camera settings in Litchi only supported on Android version)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Use autopilot to shoot stunning footage with your Phantom 3
- Shoot 6 killer shots: Flyby, Point of interest (POI) Flyby, Advanced POI Flyby, Orbit, Forward Reveal & Backwards Reveal
- Use the Litchi app with ease & confidence
- Understand the camera settings on your Phantom 3
- Get maximum footage per battery without wasteage
What is the target audience?
- Anyone with a Phantom 3 who wants to shoot professional looking aerial footage
- Anyone who can do the basics on the Phantom 3 – not a total newcomer, but have at least some of the basic experience and has read the manual and guidelines and is familiar with the rules for safe flying
- Course is done on the Android version of the Litchi app, but should work the same or very similar on the iOS version
- Not aimed at shooting aerial still photography – this is video