What You Get:
- Find the ultimate list of the Title tag pointers that will work for any store
- Get the whole process for optimizing category and product pages so that you never feel stuck or confused about it again
- Learn how to find new category ideas using the TOP framework and other actionable techniques
- Find the answer to the most common question about product variations: should they have separate URLs? (+ an easy scheme that you can use any time)
- Become a pro in handling discontinued products to maximize SEO and sales
- Understnd how to use user intent to create the right content that users want to see
- Learn how to properly identify the user intent using SERP features and other techniques
- Everything you need to know about faceted navigation and how to use it to benefit SEO and increase traffic that converts
- Learn how to use a web technology information profiler tool to improve page speed
- Find eCommerce pagination techniques: is it good or evil and whether it should be kept out of Google’s sight?
- Learn about the 2 main reasons why most SEO issues happen and the exact steps to fix them
- And so much more!
Killer Tips for Your Next Promo Campaign
That’s where SEO and marketing work together to make your promotions more successful. I share a few great techniques plus clear steps that anyone can follow. It means you will get a proven formula of success so that you can relax and spend your time on holiday shopping and fun rather then stressing over your to-do list.
How to quickly create relevant sub-categories that sell
In this video, I’ll walk you through all the details on an 8-step framework that helped one of my clients to generate $2 million in additional yearly revenue.
How to use site search analysis in eCommerce to uplevel UX and sell more
In this video, I’ll uncover actionable tips for analyzing the data that you already have under your fingertips. This data will help you understand customers better and sell more.
Kristina Azarenko – Ecommerce SEO Mastery Contains: Videos, PDF’s