Sales Page: Click Here
This content is for members only, Click here -> REGISTER And Get Free 2000 ++ Course Free.
Download Size: 1900MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
How To Create a Profitable FIVE Figure Niche Site With a Step-By-Step Blueprint
- Learn how to pick a niche that’s profitable & long tail keywords that convert.
- The factors to analyze the competition – even if you don’t have any paid tools.
- Build backlinks & promote your site so it won’t get penalized by Google
- Follow a proven step-by-step Niche Site system.
This program was produced with tested concepts, strategies, and also approaches that function. It’s damaged down right into easy-to-follow, detailed lessons that permit you to go through each of the stages of developing a successful Amazon.com Associate specific niche website.
Each lesson will certainly leave you with a strategy as well as routine so you could carefully do exactly what you have actually found out.
Five Figure Niche Site provides the exact blueprint to follow for a successful Amazon Associate Niche Site
Picture exactly what it would certainly resemble to awaken each early morning and also see the brand-new sales you made over night without providing it a doubt.
It has to do with producing something (and also doing the job in advance) that will certainly enable you earn money while YOU:
- Spend time with your family
- Spend time with your friends
- Sit on the beach while on vacation
- Hike in the mountains
- Binge watch Breaking Bad
- Or whatever you want!
The special thing about “passive income” is that when you stop trading time for money, income is scalable. It’s scalable in a way that’s not possible if you have a regular, full-time job.
What will you learn in the FFNS Course?
How To Create a Site & Get Traffic in 6 Weeks
Beginning a 5 Number Particular niche Website (FFNS) appears … Frustrating. When you’re simply starting, it seem like a significant objective, difficult also. It’s possible if you treat it like a job.
In FFNS, you’ll be executing my exclusive Web content Website traffic Earnings Sprint that obtains you traffic quickly.
Individuals speak about releasing substantial quantities of web content as well as structure “authority websites”, right? You must consider release adequate web content.
Yep, 6 weeks. If you function in addition to the training course, after that you’ll have the ability to obtain website traffic to your website otherwise faster.
However you do not should begin releasing massive quantities of web content immediately.
We simplify right into small portions of job. That’s where my task administration history is necessary. I have actually serviced multi million buck jobs and also aided damage the job down right into convenient pieces.
It’s not regarding “obtain abundant fast techniques” or “video gaming the system”– It has to do with complying with a polished procedure that’s been checked repeatedly.
8 Units of Video Lessons
It’s a number of hrs of video clip training, over-the-shoulder tutorials, as well as real-life instances. Over 47 Video clip Instructions.
Plus I reveal you all the behind the scenes suggestions and also methods that I understand. I’ll discuss all the information later on.
I cover every little thing from locating a specific niche to selecting a domain as well as motif.
I do not hold anything back.
A Proven, Repeatable Blueprint
I have actually had the ability to produce a system that functions not simply for me, however it additionally benefits individuals that I show.
That’s exactly what I have actually performed with specific niche websites.
I’m a Task Administration Expert which indicates I’m a specialist in establishing systems.
UNIT 0: SETTING THE STAGE
You’re mosting likely to discover the Amazon.com Affiliate Program.
Why? So you’ll have a wonderful structure to assist you begin an your particular niche website.
As you recognize, there is a HUGE possibility for producing particular niche websites now. And also 5 Number Particular niche Website is created in order to help you confiscate this chance. Throughout this training, I stroll you via precisely the best ways to begin and also expand a Specific niche Website organisation from square one to 4 and also 5 numbers as well as past, detailed.
- Lesson 1: Why the Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: What If…?
- Lesson 3: How Much Can Money Can You Make With Amazon Niche Sites?
UNIT 1: SELECTING YOUR NICHE
The goal of this Unit is to figure out your niche. It’s a lot of brainstorming and research. You’ll learn all about WHAT to look for and what to AVOID.
- Lesson 1: Techniques for Generating Ideas
- The 3 brainstorming ideas that I use.
- The reason why you need be unfiltered and free during this stage.
- How to do some prospecting in Amazon
- Lesson 2: A Primer on Keywords & The Keyword Golden Ratio Method
- The Four types of keywords.
- The Two (of the four) that you’ll be targeting for your niche site.
- Examples of each of the Four types.
- Lesson 3: Keyword Research Tools
- The keyword volumes that you’re going to be targeting for your niche site.
- The number of keywords that you need to target for your pillars.
- What the Keyword Golden Ratio tells us and how to calculate it.
- Lesson 4: Summary
UNIT 2: COMPETITION ANALYSIS & NICHE SELECTION
You’ll learn about analyzing the competition for your potential niches. Why?
Because by the end of Unit 2, you WILL be choosing your niche.
If you choose a particular niche also quick without assessing the competitors, after that you could be in for an impolite awakening!
You could choose a specific niche where you’re encountering a GIGANTIC rival.
We’ll be speaking about Search Engine Optimization elements that matter, devices to make use of for competitors evaluation, and also connecting it entirely with keyword study.
By pursuing much less affordable search phrases in much less affordable specific niches, you could produce income quicker.
It’s not that you cannot take on a titan, yet it’s more crucial to obtain grip QUICKLY.
As well as, the methods you’ll discover could be utilized for any kind of competitors evaluation in the SERPs– particular niche competitors or keyword competitors.
- Lesson 1: Two Important SEO Factors
- Lesson 2: Tools
- The signs to look for in the SERPs that indicate it’s a good niche.
- Demos for the Competition Analysis Tools.
- The thought process and flow of competition analysis that I use – via a screenflow.
- Lesson 3: Metrics for Choosing a Niche
- What to analyze for each niche’s search results.
- How to fill out the First Page Competition Worksheet.
UNIT 3: SETTING UP YOUR SITE
At the end of this lesson, your site will be set up! It goes by fast once you get started and most people can set up their site over a weekend.
- Lesson 1: Choosing a Domain Name
- Why you don’t want an exact match domain name
- Examples of brandable domains
- Why you should try to get a brand new domain name
- Lesson 2: WordPress and Selecting a Host
- What shared hosting is
- Why you don’t need WP Engine hosting right now
- Why you should NOT waste time on a theme
- Lesson 3: Plugins and Baseline Pages
- Why you don’t want to have many plugins
- What plugins you need
- What pages you need to have in place right away
- Lesson 4: Summary
UNIT 4: CREATING & PUBLISH CONTENT
Content is what makes this niche site thing work.
You need content to get your site to rank in Google
You need content so that people will read your website
You need content to get your visitors to click over to Amazon
- Lesson 1: The Value of Content
- The value of content
- “The Content Myth” and why you need less than you think
- The “Content Traffic Profit Sprint” that gets you traffic faster
- A little bit about Agile Project Management and why it can change the way you do nearly everything
- Lesson 2: Content On Your Site
- The 2 types of content you need so that you provide value to your visitors
- WordPress Silos and why you don’t need them for your niche site
- Organizing content with pages and posts so that you don’t have to architect 50+ pieces of content out of the gate
- How to prioritize your content
- Lesson 3: Product Reviews
- What content needs to be in a review
- The Perfect Amazon Review
- Why you need Non affiliate content
- Lesson 4: Where To Get Content
- Why you should write some of the content
- Why you should hire someone for some of the content
- Where to get free images
- Why you can’t just take images you find online
- Using YouTube videos
UNIT 5: APPLYING TO THE AMAZON ASSOCIATE PROGRAM
The ultimate goal of your site is to help people make a purchasing decision about a product, and then actually buy the product. The catch is that you want them to go to Amazon through your affiliate link.
How do add affiliate links? First you have to be in the Amazon Affiliate program. That’s what we’ll cover in this Unit. Plus, what to do if you’re rejected.
- Lesson 1: The Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: Adding Affiliate Links
UNIT 6: PROMOTION, OUTREACH, AND LINK BUILDING
This unit is all about getting traffic your shiny new niche site.
Why are we focusing on Promotion, Outreach, and Link Building?
The traffic is what we’re after of course. The goal is to have people visit your site, learn something helpful about a product, and then buy something on Amazon.
So, to get that free, organic traffic from Google, you need to have backlinks pointing to your site.
- Lesson 1: Goals
- White, Gray, and Black Hat
- Why pure White Hat is pretty much impossible
- The difference between ‘nofollow’ and ‘dofollow’ links
- The simple 3 step, White Hat link building approach
- Lesson 2: Blog Commenting
- Why comments are great even though the links are ‘nofollow’
- The CommentLuv plugin and why I love it
- The right way to search for blogs to comment on
- More footprints to find blogs to comment on
- Lesson 3: Social Profiles and Guest Posting
- The 3 reasons social profiles are worth while, even if they’re ‘nofollow’
- The 8 baseline social profiles that I set up
- The 3 mistakes that I made with guest posting
- The simple steps for guest posting effectively
- The content quality tiers for guest posts
- All the templates that I use for guest posting
- And more…
- Lesson 4: Summary
UNIT 7: SCALING UP – BUILDING MORE SITES
We’ll be covering growing your business and scaling up.
It’s important to understand when to scale up. BUT it’s even more important to know when you shouldn’t scale up.
- Lesson 1: When to scale up and when NOT to
- The wrong way to scale
- Why I like to expand one site vs creating a new site
- The 2 things you need before you should start a new site
- Why you only need a few terms ranking #1 to have a Five Figure Niche Site
- Lesson 2: Be a Manager
- The wrong way to delegate
- The “Super Virtual Assistant” myth
- Why people fail at outsourcing
- The 3 things that you can outsource
- Why templates are the magic bullet to growing